Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
An innovative, dynamic technology company are on the lookout for ambitious graduate to join their team as a Graduate Consultant. This multi-award winning company boast a lively atmosphere in a sought after, central Manchester location. With offices across the globe, there are myriad opportunities for progression both across the UK and around the world!
Your role is made up of several different responsibilities, namely providing clients with IT and business solutions. This role requires someone with commercial acumen to apply their knowledge to a consultancy role. You will use a specialist approach to liaise with clients regarding the tailor-made solutions you can provide them with.
What you’ll get:
As aforementioned, our client boast an excellent working environment – one that has won them many awards as well as placed them on several of the “Top companies to work for” lists. If you’re looking to kick start your graduate career with a company who invest and believe in the importance of their employees, don’t miss this unrivalled opportunity – apply today!
- A competitive basic salary of £22,000 (Potential to rise to £26,000-£29,000 after a year should you meet your targets)
- Y1 OTE of £35K
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Overseas trip incentives for the top performing 10% of the team to places such as Barcelona, Rome, Prague and other European destinations
- Regular socials and nights out in a welcoming, inclusive atmosphere
- Full training and support
- Excellent scope for progression
What you need:
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ambitious and determined
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
£25k - £40k Annual
£18k - £20k Annual
£27k - £28k Annual
£25k - £27k Annual