Credit Control Manager
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
* Review applications for new accounts using appropriate external means of enquiry. Recommend action on granting credit, credit limits and terms of trading, within the time limits set out in the credit policy.
* Review applications for increased credit limits and recommend action, within the time limits set out in the credit policy.
* Proactively review credit limits and recommend courses of action including increases, decreases, withdrawal of credit facilities.
* Liaison with branch managers and directors on all aspects of the operation and supervise sales ledger department.
* Establish relationships with major customers to ensure the smooth operation of their accounts.
* Issue standard reminder letters for overdue accounts in accordance with the credit policy.
* From final demand stage, liaise with branch managers to ensure timely recovery action in respect of seriously overdue accounts.
* Management of the litigation process from issue of proceedings, answering defendants’ responses and counterclaims, obtaining and enforcing judgement, recovery of costs and interest and liaison with third parties e.g. bailiffs where necessary.
* Maintain facilities with appropriate service organisations and Court Services to ensure that the company is able to address collection and litigation issues promptly and effectively when they arise.
* Opening new accounts, Processing invoices daily, credit notes and associated administration;
* Chasing overdue accounts and reviewing over credit limits;
* Put accounts on stop and removing accounts from stop;
* Reconciling and allocating payments received;
* Dealing with intercompany accounts & reconciliation;
* Ensuring sending out monthly statements;
* Reconciliations for audit & reporting purposes. e.g Aged debtors, bad debt,
* Monitoring and reporting debtors position on a monthly basis.
* Monthly reporting of debtor days outstanding at company and branch level.
* Recommend branch debtor day targets.
* Immediate reporting to branch and senior management of information affecting the ability or willingness of a customer to meet their financial obligations to the company.
* Other ad hoc projects and analysis as and when required.
Please apply today for immediate consideration.
Axiom Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy
£30k - £35k Annual
£80 - £100 Daily
£30k - £35k Annual