Finance Business Partner
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
RDR are recruiting for a Finance Business Partner to be based in Cheshire. This is a fixed term role providing maternity cover for up to 12 months, full time working 37.5 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary, bonus and benefits package.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
Be an effective partner to the business, providing support, challenge and improvement to operational performance of the contract
* Finance communicator to / from the Operating Contract to Finance.
* Liaise with the client and maintain a positive client relationship
* Partner with the Contract team by providing financial information and interpretation, undertaking proactive analytical and other investigations, contributing to developing a better understanding of the business and improving operational performance.
* Provide accounting, reporting and financial expertise as required for the sector / contract
* Work with contract management to ensure that plans, budgets and forecasts for the contract are both challenging and achievable.
* Excellent cash management from transaction to revenue recognition in the P&L
* Partner with the contracts to shape and manage performance KPI’s.
* Liaise with the Shared Service Centre to ensure efficient provision of service alongside contract compliance.
* Source and inform the central team of the specific requirements and specifications of the sector / contract.
* Work with the Senior Finance Business Partner to manage the delivery of all financial processes to their BU.
* Provide proactive input into contract negotiations and contract decision making initiatives.
* Turn complex data and concepts into workable solutions that everyone understands
* Attend contract / sector committees and meetings as required, including meetings with the client.
* Intervene where required to support compliance and alignment objectives.
* Good financial & commercial acumen
Qualifications and Required Experience:
* Qualified and relevant experience
* Previous experience in a Finance Business Partner role
* Previous experience in maintaining client relationship
* 1 year working knowledge of SAP ERP system
* MS Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
How to Apply:
Please apply directly for the Finance Business Partner vacancy.
“Due to the high volume of applicants we will not contact unsuccessful applicants at screening process.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. RDR do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community