CNC Pattern Maker
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Brewster Partners are pleased to be working with a Sheffield engineering business as they look to recruit a CNC Pattern Maker.
Responsible for interpreting engineering drawings and the production of pattern equipment for use in the casting process to support the organisation efficiently produce quality products, on time whilst maximizing profitability.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Measure dimensions of completed products or workpieces to verify conformance to specifications.
* Expertly manufacture pattern equipment in wood/model board/resin/fiberglass using traditional machines.
* Liaise with other departments regarding pattern production.
* Adhere to all Health and Safety Policies.
* Must be a time-served pattern maker
* Extensive experience working in a modern pattern shop
* To be able to work on their own and within a team
* Excellent communication and planning skills
* To work within short time constraints
* Contributory pension scheme
* Profit share scheme
* Days regular role
* 33 days holiday
Brewster Partners Engineering is a division of the Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in engineering, technical and operations jobs in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of accountancy and finance recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at (url removed) for more information on engineering Jobs, engineering recruitment, manufacturing Jobs or manufacturing Recruitment
£20k - £25k Annual
£25k - £25k Annual
£50k - £72k Annual
£35k - £42k Annual