Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Position: 6 MONTH FTC
Our client is a global legal business based in Leeds City Centre. Year on year this company has seen impressive growth and continues its success, going from strength to strength. Joining this forward thinking business you will have the opportunity to develop your career and skill set as a Legal Cashier.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Managing client accounts and responsible for keeping them up to date in accordance.
• Preparing and authorising online electronic bank transfers, i.e. CHAPS, BACS and Faster Payment.
• Assist with cheques to be produced for local and regional offices
• Consider all new requested information in line with agreed Service Standards/ISO Procedures and SAR requirements
• Monitor and ensure accurate recording of all financial transactions
• Support with the management of the cashiering queries inbox ensuring timely and accurate responses are delivered to stakeholders
• Attend team meetings at regular intervals and assist in implementing improvements, ideas and modifications in identified problem areas to enhance relationships and strengthen team performance.
• Build effective relationships both internally within the Finance team and externally with the team's wider stakeholders
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
Core skills & experience required:
• A commitment to pursuing personal development to ensure the necessary skills and knowledge for the effective performance of the role
• Strong inter-personal skills
• Excellent organisational and time management skills in order to meet targets and deadlines
• A flexible approach to working hours
• Detail oriented approach with significant emphasis on achieving a high quality of work
• A confident user of Microsoft Excel to intermediary level
• Proven experience in effective delegation as well as upwards management of tasks
• Legal Cashiering experience is essential
• Experience in telegraphic transfers is strongly desired but not essential
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced dynamic environment
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
£19k - £23k Annual
£16k - £19k Annual
£14k - £16k Annual
£16k - £19k Annual