Loader Shovel Operator
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Westray Recruitment Consultants are looking to recruit an experienced Loader Shovel Operator in the Durham area for a long standing client. After a period of successful growth over a number of years, they`re looking to take on a driven and hungry operative who is looking to work for a company that genuinely cares about their employees
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE?
- Carrying out basic maintenance to a loader shovel
- Using the Loader to transport by-products and waste generated during the production process
- Loading and unloading of vehicles to remove waste products
- Ensuring all safety guidelines are followed and production targets are met
WHAT EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS ARE REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION?
- You must hold a valid CPCS Licence
- Ideally you will have 2 years` experience in a similar role
- A hardworking attitude is vital
WHAT ARE THE FINER DETAILS OF YOUR ROLE?
This role runs on a temp to perm basis following a back shift pattern working 2pm 11pm Monday-Thursday and 2pm-6pm on Friday
WHAT SALARY PACKAGE YOU WILL BE RECEIVING
This role offers a competitive salary, along with shift allowance and a weekly bonus
FANCY A CHAT?
Please apply for this position and your CV will go direct to our Engineering Consultant Joe Rowan who is leading the search. Alternatively, if you have any questions, please get in touch with Joe on (phone number removed) or via email at (Email Removed)
£24k - £28k Annual
£38k - £40k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual