Setting Out Engineer - Drainage
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
We are keen to hear from you if you have extensive experience working on large scale drainage and civils projects.
This project is expected to last until December and you will benefit from market competitive rates.
Your duties will include:
-Setting out for drainage works
-Assist the Senior Engineerfor all section of works
-Carrying out QA inspections
-Produce ITPs and as-builts
-Review and provide input into program schedule
If you would like to apply for the Setting Out Engineer position, you will also need to demonstrate the following:
• Have previously worked within a civil / highways sector
• Previously worked as an experienced site / setting out engineer (preferably with a main contractor or civil subcontractor)
• Extensive earthworks and setting out experience.
• Demonstrate sound knowledge of quality assurance
• Hold a construction related degree or HNC
• Hold a valid CSCS Card
£40k - £50k Annual
£13 - £14 Hourly
£21k - £23k Annual