Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
The organisation is looking to recruit a new financial controller with extensive experience in hospitality, ideally working within the food and beverage sector.
Some of the key responsibilities for the role are as follows:
• Preparation of the annual budget, forecasts, and weekly trade reports
• Preparation of variance report on recent profit & loss versus plan and last years performance
• Financial review
• Produce reports as requested by senior management
• Overseeing Purchase Ledger ensuring orders are raised for all supplies of goods and services
• Overseeing Sales Ledger ensuring Sales Ledger and Credit procedures are fully implemented, including credit checks
If you are interested in this position please apply immediately as the client is looking for a quick turnaround.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
£55k - £65k Annual
£44k - £50k Annual
£65k - £75k Annual