IT Helpdesk Team Leader
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
The purpose of the role is to lead day to day management of 1st and 2nd line IT service desk functions within a small team.
As the IT Helpdesk Team Leader, you will be responsible for:
* Day to day management of first and second line IT service desk workloads
* Ensuring that the ticket system/faults are effectively and efficiently dealt with by the team and the system is fit for purpose
* Triage/Escalation path for call assignments to IT 3rd line or MIS team
* Providing a high awareness of good customer services practices
* Contributing to and deliver improvements to IT Helpdesk or processes
* Managing workloads and skillsets across a small team
* Working with 3rd line support and Head of IT to ensure Helpdesk resources for projects are met
* Supporting and motivating other members of the team
The successful candidate for the role of IT Helpdesk Team Leader will have:
* Good knowledge of Microsoft packages and corporate communications
* Experience working within an IT Helpdesk environment supporting 250+ users
* Awareness of one or more ticket systems
* Sufficiently IT literate to be a Helpdesk team leader (50% technical)
* Management / Team Leader experience
* ITIL framework knowledge desirable
In return the IT Helpdesk Team Leader will receive a basic salary between £23,000 and £25,000pa depending on experience. Working hours are Monday – Friday 9am – 5:30pm.
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving permission for Midas Recruitment to contact you and retain your details
£30k - £38k Annual
£22k - £28k Annual