Electrical Design Engineer
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
I have a 6-month contract opportunity for (x2) Electrical Design Engineers to work for a specialist power generation organisation based in Manchester.
You will be working on a wide range of projects to do with power generation helping to design electrical interconnection and protection for LV and HV generating sets.
- Experienced with AutoCad Electrical
- Be able to read and interpret control panel drawings and HV switchboard schematics
- Be able to produce Block Cable Diagrams
- Have a good understanding of control systems and all instruments used in a control system
- Have an understanding of power generation
If this is of interest please click apply now or call Joe Pelter at Vantage Consulting on (phone number removed)
£35k - £45k Annual
£30k - £37k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£32 - £35 Hourly