CNC Plasma Cutter
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Westray Recruitment Consultants are working alongside an SME based in the heart of Stockton. We`re looking to recruit an experienced CNC Plasma Cutter who can meet production deadlines and hit targets. This role begins on a temporary contract but will go permanent after 13 weeks.
- Setting and Operating a CNC Plasma Cutter
- Working to engineering drawings
- Hand burning
- Ensuring good attention to detail
- Complying with Health & Safety
THE ROLE REQUIREMENTS
- Applicants must be able to work in a heavy industry setting and due to the unsociable nature of shifts, it may prove beneficial for applicants to have their own transport
- Experience within a similar environment
- CNC Plasma Cutting experience is a must
The role pays £9.02 for days, £10.37 for backs and £11.28 for nights.
This position involves shift work alternating days (7am-3pm), backs (3pm-11pm) and nights (11pm-7am). In periods of peak production, this role may require night shift work, however additional shift allowances will be paid. There is also available overtime paid at enhanced rates (time & 1/3 during the week, time & ½ Sat and double time Sunday). This position operates on a temp to perm basis following a satisfactory probation period
THE POINT OF CONTACT
The consultant leading this search is Joe Rowan. Please get in touch with our Engineering team to apply for this role