Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Data Analyst to join a successful healthcare company situated in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire.
The successful candidate will be working as a member of the Data Delivery team to fulfil external client and internal requests in the form of data mining through producing targeted data counts/extracts/reports from the organisations data rich database. The candidate will also be responsible for setting up and broadcasting campaigns for and on behalf of stakeholders.
Skills / Environment
• Knowledge of relational databases
• Good Understanding of MS Access and MS Excel
• Use of a campaign management/CRM tool e.g. Oracle Responsys, BlueAnalyzer, Bluevenn, SmartAnalyzer, SmartMarketer, faststats, alterrian etc)
• Experience of Microsoft SQL
Key Areas of Focus
• Be able to interpret briefs and write scripts/data mine to find the required targeted audiences
• To analyse data in both SQL and through using the data mining tool Blue Analyzer, to the end of being able to create segmentations and/or producing reports.
• Create and manage client data list history for the use of future campaigns
• Setup and broadcast email campaigns in accordance to client specifications
• Ensure all data scheduled activities are completed in a timely and structured way and strive to continually evolve the cycle of activities around the job responsibilities.
• QA function, output & despatch data for clients.
• Ensure that work is accurate and produced to agreed deadlines (SLA) and meets the specifications provided.
• Co-operatively work with the other members of the team and wider business.
• Perform other administrative functions necessary to the loading, hosting, management and delivery of data and to the efficient running of the team as a whole.
Deerfoot IT Resources Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. We will always email you a full role specification, name our client and wait for your email authorisation before we send your CV to this organisation. Deerfoot IT: Est. 1997. REC member. ISO certified. *Each time we send a CV to a recruiting client we donate £1 to The Born Free Foundation (charity no. (phone number removed)).
Deerfoot is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
£29.2k - £29.2k Annual
£400 - £400 Daily
£10.6 - £11.5 Hourly
£30k - £45k Annual