Area Sales Manager
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Acorn is seeking a passionate and self-driven Area Sales Manager to join the Sales Team of a market leading bathroom product manufacturer and supplier.
This role is for somebody that is a self-starter and highly motivated. Working in the field covering the South Central Region of the UK, the successful candidate will add value to a growing company by maintaining existing customer relationships and seeking new opportunities within your area.
Communication is paramount and you will need to thrive autonomously and collaborate across other departments within the company; which all have a wonderful mix of personalities! This family business requires somebody driven with a flair for sales. If you are an experienced and talented Sales Manager who wants to join an exciting innovative company we want to hear from you!
The successful Area Sales Manager will be responsible for sales activities in an allocated region, building client relationships and identifying and growing new accounts to increase product displays achievements and territory turnover.
- To manage and be solely responsible for the following areas of the UK:
- East Sussex.
- West Sussex.
- Daily face to face visits, developing a selection of key account, business relations and
- Seeking and identifying sales growth and business opportunities such as developing
display sales, stock offers and developing existing business.
- Maintaining a high level of product knowledge and train and motivate those that work
with the company products.
- Maintaining a high level of customer service and communicate with customers on any
issues that need to be resolved.
- Daily and monthly reporting.
- Maintain strict levels of self-planning and organisation.
- Carrying out other duties as directed by the Sales Director.
- Previous experience working within area sales.
- Excellent with time management skills.
- The ability to and prioritise a varied workload.
- Preferably living central to the area covered. (Basingstoke, Farnborough, Camberley,
- Highly organised, proactive with a high attention to detail.
- Excellent judgement and decision making skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to manage a CRM system.
- A proven Sales record.
- An excellent level of verbal, written and numerical literacy and the ability to network
at all levels.
This position requires someone who is friendly and personable, highly organised, who continually shows initiative and works at all times with integrity and honesty.
Other important attributes are:
- Adaptability and Flexibility - being open to change (positive and negative).
- Dependability - being reliable, responsible, dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Persistence - particularly in the face of obstacles.
- Cooperation - being pleasant with others and displaying a good-natured, cooperative
- Negotiation – being fair and decisive.
This company will make the most of your existing talents and offer support and assistance to equip you with the skills required to embrace this role.
In return, the offers a competitive salary and additional company benefits such as:
- Company car.
- Ipad and Mobile phone.
- Business travel expenses paid.
If you feel your skills and experience can fulfill this role, apply today, or get in touch with Coral Jenkins at Acorn Recruitment.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
£45k - £55k Annual
£45k - £45k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual