Internal Sales Coordinator
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
The position is ideal for a candidate who is looking for a friendly company who are currently developing in all areas of their business. The client is newly based in Basildon and looking for a candidate with a hardworking attitude and ability to work on their own initiative enabling the business to develop steadily.
The salary per annum will be between £16,000 - £25,000 and this is dependent on experience. The client would ideally like to pay the successful candidate between £16,000 - £19,000. Working Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm with 1 hour for lunch. Parking is available on site.
The appropriate candidate will have ideally worked within Sales Administrative/Support role previously and full training will be provided.
• Work closely with the assigned Sales Manager to complete all projects on time.
• Follow up submittals, quotations, dispatch and collections.
• Ensure all orders are captured accurately.
• Handle all sales order and sales process documentation.
• Monitor, assist and take responsibility in ensuring correct month end sales report generation. Coordination between Project Sales and Clients.
• Excellent interpersonal skills required with attention to detail and organisational skills
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us straight away. Due to the high level of applications we receive every day, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position. If you would like to be considered for similar and future positions, or for a complete listing of all our current vacancies, please visit our website