Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
£18,000 - £24,000 + benefits
I’m glad to announce that I’m working closely with a fast growing managed service provider based in the Lichfield area. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a client who will pay for certifications and qualifications while providing the opportunity to develop and progress in your role.
Although not essential experience working in a Managed Services environment is beneficial.
* Providing remote and support via the telephone to clients while adhering to the SLA’s of the service desk
* Taking charge and having full ownership of calls
* Maintain a quality approach to all resolutions with every call
* Competently resolving technical issues the customers are facing
* Active Directory
* Group Policies
* Microsoft Exchange 2010 – 2013
* Microsoft Office 2010/2013/2016
* Office 365
* Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
* Citrix, XenApp, XenDesktop
* DHCP, DNS, WAN, LAN, TCP/IP
* Backup solutions (Veeam, BackUp Exec, Symantec)
The successful candidate will be earning £18,000-£24,000 + benefits.
The client is looking to move quickly on this role, if interested apply now. Or send through your latest CV to the below.
Luke Hemmings – IT Recruitment Consultant – –(phone number removed)
Virtualisation- Security- Networking- Hyper V- VMware- Windows- Server- Troubleshooting- 2nd Line- 1st Line- IT Support- IT engineer- Customer service- Field Engineer
£18k - £22k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£18k - £23k Annual