Sales Hunter role in Gillingham
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
* Generate Sales from target prospects through outbound sales calls and managing growth of acquired customers.
* The processing of customer orders and follow through of customer enquiries following quality control procedures to achieve both sales and gross profit targets.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Reactivate lost accounts and continually monitor customers spend who may be slipping
* Achieve objective when making calls to customer with relevant offer/enquiry details. Successfully make the required outbound calls each day building relationships with customers. Keep all customer records up to date with an accurate description of the individual surgeries buying procedures, contacts and expenditure and other relevant information.
* Assist the Inbound team by answering all incoming calls within 3 rings, in a polite friendly manner, introducing both the company and yourself.
* Achieve a high level of accuracy on all orders, Upsell and cross sell on every order to increase both size and order value.
* Where necessary achieve and exceed Sales, Gross Profit, Lost Call and territory growth targets as set by the Line Manager.
* Process orders and enquiry’s following Quality Control Procedures. Ensure that all quotations are dealt with recording the correct information and submitted by the deadline or on a timely basis.
* Record and update customer database with relevant information. Ensure that all records are up to date, filed and easily assessable.
* Ensure that all reporting is done correctly and on a timely basis.
* Carry out work willingly and well, receptive to new ideas and promote good atmosphere.
* Ensure that all communication to customers both written and verbal maintains a high standard both in presentation and content.
* Work as necessary to provide optimum cover to customers during office hours. Attend staff meetings, training courses, exhibitions and seminars as required.
* Give support to team members assist other departments, as and when necessary.
* Be an enthusiastic team player at all times. Participate in special projects and perform other duties as required
* In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed above, all positions are also responsible for:
* Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an on-going basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures.
* Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behaviour in completing job duties and assignments.
* Competitive starting annual salary (£20,000 to £25,000 DOE) with an uncapped commission (OTE £35,000) – earn from breakeven last year once your growth target has been achieved, there is no ceiling to your growth and means you are rewarded for every sale you do thereafter. On top of this we also have quarterly bonuses and various monthly activities with focus days where extra commission/incentives can be earned.
* You will be eligible for benefits consisting of life insurance with a death benefit of two times your base salary.
* You are eligible to join a Group Personal Pension Scheme. The Company will match your monthly contributions up to a maximum of 5% of your basic annual salary. Automatic enrolment will commence after you have completed 3 full calendar months service.
* You will be entitled to twenty (20) days holiday per year, which will be on a pro-rata basis in your first (and last) year of service to harmonise with the company’s leave year (January – December).
Renato Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency for this full time, permanent opportunity
£21k - £23k Annual
£30k - £38k Annual
£18k - £20k Annual
£24k - £25k Annual