Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Based in their vibrant, open plan London studio in the heart of the London’s design district, you will collaborate closely with signature architects on unique, landmark projects across the UK, Europe and SE Asia and Africa.
Offering a clear route to Senior in as little as a year, a flat structure, a fascinating range of projects and no office politics, this role will appeal to a creative Intermediate Mechanical Engineer who is passionate about designing architecturally pleasing, low and zero carbon buildings.
As a key member of the Mechanical team you will be able to influence projects from the earliest possible design stage and enjoy seeing your projects through to construction.
* Designing, managing and delivery of projects from feasibility to practical completion.
* Actively encourage out of the box thinking and seek to consistently achieve better performing buildings.
* Developing an understanding of building physics, building services, environmental engineering and architecture.
* Designing buildings that promote health and well-being and holistic MEP design.
* Guide and mentor Graduate and Junior Engineers, allocate and delegate work to them.
* Attend site and design team meetings.
* Maintain an active role in the industry and attend industry events or workshops.
With over 80% of their required fee income already secured for the year, they are using this period of growth to focus on employing individuals
This role would suit an Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer who wants to create award winning and innovative buildings by combining sound HVAC design principals, Building Physics and BIM methodologies.
* Degree qualified in Building Services, Architectural Engineering or similar.
* Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in Building Services.
* Able to convoy concept designs using hand sketches.
* Good understanding of high performance building design and BIM.
* Confident speaking to clients, architects, developers and colleagues.JOB 2173
£33k - £45k Annual
£37k - £40k Annual
£29k - £38k Annual
£33k - £45k Annual