Customer Experience Design Manager
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
I am partnered with a Big Four Consultancy within The fastest growing, most lucrative and dynamic area of the business - operating within core areas of Strategy, Transformation, Digital and Experience.
The role as Manager within the Experience Design part of the Customer and Digital function is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a creative, energetic and rapidly growing team within this Big Four Consultancy.
Typically, the role will involve managing a workstream or project at a client focussed on improving their employee or customer experience with one to three junior team members. It’s a client facing role which will generally involve working with clients in their offices from Monday to Thursday each week.
Projects also regularly involve working within a wider a multidisciplinary team with technical, business, data science, business management, finance or IT skills as well.
Their clients are facing a future of massive disruption driven by regulatory change, customer expectations, new competition and technology innovation. The organisation is expanding its Corporates (telecoms, media, technology, defence and energy) Management Consulting team to help these companies to successfully navigate this disruption and take advantage of new opportunities.
There are four core areas within in the Customer team: Strategy, Experience Design, Transformation and Digital. This role is within their Experience Design practice.
Alongside the project work there will be opportunities to develop the Customer practice, contribute to sales and take advantage of the extensive training and opportunities working at this Big Four Consultancy.
Moreover, working in the team will also give you access to the latest insight from the organisation Nun wood Customer Experience Excellence Centre .
A successful applicant will;
* Come from a design, internal customer experience or management consulting background.
* Have a good understanding of Experience Design
* Have experience of managing projects that have resulted in capturing the understanding of the journey today and redesigning what it will look like in the future
* Come with experience of working within at least one of the following industries - oil & gas, utilities, retail, telco, FMCG, defence and transport & infrastructure.
* Demonstrate effectiveness in tackling complex assignments, balancing competing priorities and managing multiple stakeholders.
Contact our Senior Consultant, Joe Elston at OR (phone number removed)
£25k - £30k Annual
£20k - £23k Annual