Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
The Mechanical Associate can expect to Lead an interesting mixture of projects such as embassies, marinas, hotels, luxury resorts and high rise residential and commercial offices.
This is a great time for a Mechanical Associate or experienced Principal Mechanical Engineer to join a well-established consultancy who continue to win multiple awards for their unique approach to MEP design, and ability constantly push the boundaries of sustainability design.
You will be responsible for;
* Leading Projects from inception to completion for large scale developments.
* Prepare fee bids and fee proposals.
* Develop existing client relationships and also seek to generate new clients.
* Assume profit and loss responsibility for all projects under your control.
* Producing concept, preliminary and detailed design of HVAC systems.
* Managing the Mechanical team, ensure their designs meet the briefs.
* Conducting regular 1-2-1’s with staff and regular appraisals.
* Reviewing resource levels and current skills.
* Interviewing and recruiting additional staff when required.
* Delegating key project duties to Engineers, managing the flow of information.
* Freeing up the Directors time
* Assuming the role of MEP Project Director when required.
This role will appeal to a switched on and ambitious Principal or Associate level Mechanical Engineer who is passionate about designing low and zero carbon projects, and wants to continue to develop their management skills within a refreshingly laid back company.
It is essential that you are Degree qualified, have a minimum of ten years’ experience in Building Services and are used to working in close collaboration with Architects on a range prestigious and technically challenging projects across the UK and abroad. Ref 1427
£43k - £55k Annual
£55k - £65k Annual
£41k - £55k Annual
£60k - £70k Annual