Graduate Mechanical Engineer (automotive)
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Circa £20,000 to £24,000 per annum + extensive training + company benefits + time in lieu
Shrewsbury, Shropshire- commutable from Telford, Market Drayton, Whitchurch, Oswestry
Are you a Graduate Engineer or Junior Mechanical Engineer with Solidworks experience looking to progress as a Project Engineer, with full training provided on a wide range of engineering skills?
This is a highly varied role where you will be trained to take bespoke projects from concept to completion while being involved in design, testing and commissioning phases allowing you to become a complete multi-skilled engineer.
This is a rapidly expanding tier 1 automotive company who design, develop and manufacture products for some of the biggest automotive OEM across a global market. On offer is a constant stream of bespoke projects, each handled by one engineer who will take it from concept to completion covering the design, testing, manufacturing, installation and product support for each product.
This position would suit a Graduate Engineer or Junior Mechanical Engineer with 3D CAD experience (SolidWorks ideal- training provided if required) with an interest in receiving training and developing their skills. Previous hands on experience is required, this can be from education, work experience or hobbies.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate Mechanical Engineer to kick start their career in the automotive industry, receiving extensive training to build up a broad range of technical and hands on skills.
* Project Engineer position within Automotive
* Working on bespoke project from concept to completion
* undertaking design, testing, manufacturing, installation and product support (full training provided)
* Experience of using 3D CAD packages (SolidWorks ideal- training provided if required)
* Hands on experience from hobbies, education or work experience
* Experience or qualifications in a relevant engineering discipline
£25k - £40k Annual
£9.8 - £9.8 Hourly
£20k - £23k Annual