Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
As a CNC Miller you will take full responsibility of:
* Program vertical milling machines/lathes including zero and reference points, setting tools and registers, offsets, compensation of cutting tools.
* Create CNC program in line with drawing requirements, including geometry and the part prove out of programs.
* Report breakdown root causes, equipment faults and concerns to management
* Ensure all work is undertaken to a high-quality standard and adheres to all quality standard regulations
* Ensure company targets are met in respect of quality of parts produced
* Maintain the highest standards of workmanship at all times
* Be actively involved in improvement activities to support the achievement of departmental and company objectives
* Work within 5S (Sort, Set In Order, Shine, Standardize, Sustain) methodology to maintain workplace to a high standard
* Ensure risk assessments are available, read and understood for each activity undertaken
* Promote environmental issues and ensure all company procedures are understood and followed
We are keen on talking to or receiving CV’s of people who have one of the following:
Qualifications and Experience Levels:
* Experience in programming setting and operating CNC controlled Lathes.
* Conceptual skills, Process improvement, verbal communication, functional and technical skills, tooling coordination and attention to detail.
The Client is located in Burnley, which is easily accessible from Nelson, Colne, Rawtenstall, Bacup, Water, and Haslingden by car or public transport.
If you are interested in the CNC Miller position, please apply below or contact Rachel