Design and Project Engineer
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Overall job role:
To research, design, develop, manufacture and test equipment for the oil, gas and renewables markets. You will be spending 25% of the time designing and the rest of the time overseeing the project from inception all the way through to completion…No two days will be the same.
* The client’s primary contact, involving them in the execution of the agreement, manages their expectations during the execution of the agreement.
* Determines customers and project specifications, goals, timeline and duties by reviewing customer paperwork and identifying customers demands with the management team.
* Manage vendors and contractors to keep the timetable of the project by tracking progress, coordinating operations and problem solving.
* Maintain financial diligence throughout budget execution and cost control to assist achieve predicted profitability goals and company outcomes.
* Assess systems and products through the design and execution of test programs and the study of client demands.
* Develops manufacturing procedures though the design and modification of component production, construction, assembly and installation facilities.
* Prepare data for setup, testing, quality, packing, and weekly reports by gathering analysing and summarizing information.
* Support sales through technical enquiry assessment, evaluate significant enquiries, prepare the technical bid, analyse project specifications and design the technical solution.
* Comply with responsibilities as laid down in Subsea Energy Solutions Quality, Health, Safety & Environment Policies
* At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions, working with the management team to implement these within your team.
* Engage in a variety of work to enable the department efficiently respond to the company’s requirements.
* Perform other responsibilities as allocated by the managers or senior management team.
* A minimum of HNC in a relevant field
* You will be confident with either Solidworks or Inventor.
* Experience with CAD modelling and drawing.
* Proven previous relevant experience in project management and cost control.
* Experience in technical or gas and oil roles.
* Excellent communication skills.
For more information on the opportunity please contact Adam Pearson at Imperial Professionals
£28k - £40k Annual
£28k - £40k Annual
£0 - £35k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual