Senior Front-End Developer / Software Engineer
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
As Senior Frontend Engineer you will be responsible for new and ongoing implementation within Dennis’ digital platform. You’ll work closely with the Head of Frontend Development and Technical Operations Director as part of an award winning digital department to conceptualise and build new technical solutions using modern tools and techniques.
More specifically the next 12 months will be a unique opportunity to work as part a diverse and innovative development team at the inception of a ground up overhaul of our technical stack. Your involvement in the project would include hands on architectural design, writing both production quality and experimental code and technical guidance within cross functional teams.
* You have the ability to identify and communicate complex technical challenges and an excellent understanding of modern frontend architectural solutions.
* You focus on end user performance optimization and have previous experience using state-management techniques, and a solid working knowledge with RESTful APIs.
* You will also have experience working with Node.js and SSR
* A hunger to learn and grow as a developer.
* A passion for mentoring and developing team members technical abilities.
* Working with high traffic sites in large scale organisations.
At Dennis, we’re dedicated to creating brands that people want to work with, and a culture that people want to work in. We’re unique, and so are you. You’ll enjoy a host of benefits and perks when you join us, on top of a satisfying salary:
* We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have access to plenty of great benefits such as 28 days holiday, 1 day a week working from home, contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership.
* We’re award winning. You will be working across award-winning brands and in award-winning teams and joining a culture where innovation and success are encouraged.
* Our Commitment. We’re very proud to support The Heart of England Forest; an exciting and ambitious charity aiming to plant and preserve the largest native broadleaf forest in England. Founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis, every employee gets the chance to plant a tree in their name so you can feel part of their vision.
* We recognise hard work. Have you always dreamed of taking time out of work to travel the world? You’ll be given the opportunity to take a 6 week paid sabbatical after five years service. And if you’re lucky enough to win our Employee of the Year Award you’ll be sent on a holiday of a lifetime to a destination that certainly has the ‘wow’ factor.
* We know how to have fun. Whether it’s swatting up for one of our pub quizzes, creating a costume for our famous fancy dress parties or taking part in a fitness challenge as part of our annual charity day - we can guarantee you will share the enjoyment of life at Dennis.
Being Brilliantly different is part of our DNA – our success is built upon it. What makes you unique is what makes us unique and we’re proud to foster and promote an environment of inclusivity and a celebration of individuality. Dennis does not discriminate. We recruit purely based on your skills, talent and your potential. If you feel you are right for the role, we’d very much like to hear from you!
Front End Engineer / Front-end Developer / Frontend Dev
£28k - £30k Annual
£25k - £25k Annual
£0 - £40k Annual
£25k - £25k Annual