IT Helpdesk - NHS
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Paying £11.47 per hour
Birmingham – B7
Temporary - approximately 4-8 weeks
Monday – Friday 09.00 – 5.00pm
Are you an experienced IT Helpdesk support?
Do you have an understanding of MS Office 2010, Windows 7 and Active Directory?
Have you used remote tools including VNC and RDP?
If yes, we would love to hear from you!
As IT Helpdesk Support you will be:
• Providing telephone support and advice to IT users to resolve queries and issues encompassing Microsoft Office products and operating systems
• Timely logging of updates and reporting faults to a central IT Helpdesk system
• Adhering to an agreed escalation trigger points
• Assisting with the creation of user accounts, analysing and reporting of activities of the IT Helpdesk to provide information to support SLA’s.
• Assisting with the development of the Trust’s IT infrastructure, installing computer equipment, security marking and distribution of equipment.
• Have previous experience as IT Helpdesk - ***this is an essential Client request ***
• Possess an excellent knowledge in MS products, particularly Windows 95/98, Windows NT/2000/XP/7
• Have an understanding of and Active Directory and have used remote tools including VNC and RDP
• Be knowledgeable in user administration in a Windows NT/Active Directory environment
• Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate technical terms
*** All of the above experience and skills must be clearly demonstrated on your CV to be considered for this role ***
Plum Personnel Ltd will pay the associated costs for your Occupational Screening and the Mandatory Training (essential) – this will be at a reduced fee of £30 which will be deducted from your pay over the first 3-weeks or on completion of your assignment (whichever comes first).
PLEASE NOTE - ALL CANDIDATES MUST ATTEND OUR OFFICES FOR A FULL INTERVIEW AND PROVIDE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK DOCUMENTS AS WELL AS PROVIDE 3 YEARS OF REFERENCING AND UP TO 10-YEARS OF WORK HISTORY (INCLUDING ANY GAPS)
Plum Personnel is a recruitment consultancy providing recruitment and employment services for job seekers and employers in Solihull, Birmingham, Coventry and Warwickshire.
We are totally committed to customer service and the principles of equality and diversity in recruitment and employment.
Our recruitment process is always based on your relevant skills, potential and achievements for the job advertised. Your application will be carefully considered in line with the skills, experience and knowledge required for this role and other similar jobs that may be of interest.
We will contact you within 48-hours of your job application if you are selected.
If you do not hear from us within this timeframe it means your application for this job has not been successful on this occasion.
We cannot retain your details in line with GDPR so do please respond to future roles of interest. If you have previously registered with Plum Personnel for permanent or temporary recruitment and employment opportunities and are interested in this job role do please contact us directly (phone number removed) or (url removed)
£18k - £22k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£20k - £20k Annual
£30k - £50k Annual