Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Primary Responsibilities (included but not limited to)
- Standardize, document, train and audit manufacturing processes and methods.
- Develop, train and implement lean manufacturing and best practice tools and techniques across all production areas.
- Lead and facilitate manufacturing problem solving activities.
- Validate new products and design changes in manufacturing.
- Identify and execute manufacturing cost down, efficiency and effectiveness improvements
- Support in the training and development of new personnel and the team to ensure they have the right skill set to meet the needs of the business.
- Ensure all work & time is recorded appropriately through the required system by all team members.
- Provide timely feedback to managers on any quality, technical, and or delivery issues that arise.
- Work to clearly defined goals with respect to safety, quality, efficiency and delivery.
- Adhere to general housekeeping and 5S rules ensuring the team always maintain a clean, tidy and organized working environment.
- Attend functional and business meetings as required and support other departments in order to meet Company objectives.
- Ensure company policies and procedures are followed by the team members.
Core Skills & Competencies
- 2-3 years` experience of working as Manufacturing Engineer in a product design, manufacture and supply environment.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and specifications.
- Proven leadership ability, supporting individual, team and organizational change, keeping the organization`s vision, mission and values at the forefront of decision-making and action, willing to collaborate with others.
- Ability to work under pressure, within tight deadlines, with flexible approach to working hours and a motivated team player.
- Ability to establish strong working relationships and engagement with internal \ external teams, stakeholders and customers.
- Process driven, detailed and solutions orientated, with experience of working in a formal, continuous improvement culture and understanding of lean manufacturing tools techniques (5S \ TPM \ Std Work \ Line Balancing)
- Strong effective decision making, organizational, time management, communication and IT skill.
- Excellent logical reasoning, root cause analysis, deductive problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Full and current UK driving license
Please call Dawn on (phone number removed) to discuss further
£30k - £35k Annual
£36k - £39.3k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual