Financial Accountant - Part Time
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
As the Financial Accountant you will be reporting into the Finance Director to plan, co-ordinate and report upon the administrative elements of the business with particular emphasis placed on financial reporting and the interpretation of management information and KPI's
Key duties include:
* Complete all internal finance reporting requirements, support in the provision of financial and commercial information.
* Process invoices and maintain AP/AR Ledgers.
* Undertake day to day support of all aspects of the finance function, including preparation of quarterly and annual statements.
* Assisting in organising and managing the financial performance management framework.
* Support the production of budgets, forecasts and analysis of cost KPIs.
* Assist with the focus on improved targets and robust financial processes, including the estimation of tax payments and filings.
* Provision of accurate, timely and reliable reporting information on a weekly/ periodical basis.
* Provide meaningful interpretation of weekly and monthly financial reporting and to produce within strict timescales.
* Trend analysis - Operational Financial Management information.
* Implementation and continuous revision of departmental processes and procedures
* Overseeing Payroll processing
* Utilising internal management information databases to create reports for financial management and KPI preparation and development .
* Improve the Purchase / Sales Order System and processes in conjunction with invoice matching and ensure aged debt is in line with supplier terms.
* Assist in preparing and maintaining the financial accounts on a periodic basis.
* Ensure financial policies are communicated, implemented and enforced where appropriate
* Undertake any other adhoc duties as required
Key Skills and Attributes
* Good written and communication skills and have strong IT skills including Sage and Microsoft Office
* Analytical approach to problem solving
* Strong organisational and time management skills
This is a part time vacancy offering a pro rata salary (depending on qualifications and experience).
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to be considered, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser and Specialist Recruiter, who provide recruitment services in the UK and beyond.
Additional keywords: part time, accountant, finance manager, AAT, ACCA, CIMA, Sage
By applying for this role, you give permission for Spider to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information you provide in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Spider will not use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will also request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any other recruiting company who are working directly with Spider for recruitment advertising purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your dream job or offering career related advice
£335 - £336 Daily
£27k - £37k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual