Water Hygiene Engineer
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Water Hygiene Engineer | Didcot
You’ll be joining one of the most ambitious Water Hygiene companies in the UK! There’s plenty of career opportunities and a great package on offer. If you’re in Didcot and need something new for 2019 – apply today!
• There’s an exciting buzz here as they’re looking to grow significantly over the next couple of years!
• Specialists in water treatment, water hygiene services and chemicals for cooling towers / steam boilers.
• You’ll join a company who reinvest profits into the team and their services.
• They treat their employees well!
• Amazing reputation and won many awards – apply today to see who it is!
• As a Water Hygiene Engineer, you’ll deliver on-site services and make your recommendations to the client.
• You’ll be responsible for ensuring site compliance with ACOP L8 and HSG 274.
• Typical tasks include maintaining site records, carrying out chemical analysis and consulting with key clients.
• Each day is different and you’ll work on the food and beverage, chemical and pharmaceutical sectors.
• You will be given training and support from amazing back-office teams.
• You’re not micromanaged!
• The role will mainly be focusing on clients in Didcot and surrounding areas.
The Ideal Candidate
• Ideally you will have worked as a Water Hygiene Engineer before.
• You should have experience in closed systems and l8 monitoring.
• Closed loop analysis and reports is essential.
• You’ll be able to motivate yourself without having someone checking up each day.
• You should be in Didcot.
• Work is based from Didcot to London.
What You Get
• Up to £24k basic salary
• Company vehicle, optional overtime, phone and pension scheme
• A vibrant company culture with lots of social events!
• Great working flexibility and a supportive culture!
For an immediate interview either click on the APPLY NOW button below or contact Andy at JS Selection on (phone number removed).
JS Selection offers a specialist recruitment service for the Environmental, Water treatment, and engineering markets. We deal exclusively with Sales Engineer jobs, Service Engineer jobs, Legionella Risk Assessor roles, Account Manager roles, Sales Manager jobs, Business Development Manager jobs, Engineer vacancies and Operations Manager positions.
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavour to get back in touch, however, if you have applied to JS Selection and you have not heard back from us after a week, you will not have been successful on this occasion. Your details will be saved on our system and, you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills
£20k - £21k Annual
£24k - £26k Annual
£22k - £25k Annual
£19k - £25k Annual