Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
This is a change to work with a company who build specialist machinery and provide a dedicated service to their clients acoss the automotive and pharmaceutical industries.
Salary from £28K-£40K depending on experience
24 days holiday per year excluding bank holidays
Use of pool car to travel to clients
37.5 hour working week, with overtime options in some circumstances
Flexible working hours with core office times being 9:30 – 16:00.
• Liaise with the Senior Projects Engineer (Controls) at all stages of the design, build and test of a system.
• Assist in project planning process.
• Assist in writing the Specification documents for a system when required.
• Taking Part in Design Review as required.
• Liaise with the Projects Engineers (Controls) on a project and the incorporation of relevant mechanical, electrical, robotic and vision inputs into the Software design.
• Design of control system in compliance with applicable project, quality and statutory requirements.
• Preparation of all PLC, HMI and associated software/documentation for the project.
• Travel and Commission project on client’s site when required. (Wide UK travel)
• Advise the Production Manager of any foreseen delays with the software design and commissioning of the system.
• Control Engineer experience of at least 3 years.
• A good understanding of software design principles.
• Knowledge of standards and regulations.
• Experience in the use of Siemens, Mitsubishi and other automation hardware and design packages
• Knowledge/experience with robotic and vision systems advantages
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application