Senior SEO Strategist
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary - up to £36,000 dependant on experience plus many benefits
A multi award-winning search marketing agency based in Cheshire is looking for an SEO Strategist to join an experienced team of Organic Search Experts.
You will be working alongside creative, content and outreach teams and will be responsible for defining client`s SEO strategies and driving organic performance. You must be able to deliver workflow on a portfolio of clients, whilst maintaining the company`s exceptionally high quality standards.
The ideal candidate would be able to work well as part of a dynamic team, they must possess the ability to learn quickly and adapt well to changes in both the company and the marketplace.
This is an autonomous role that will suit an individual with a passion for SEO and the drive to push the client`s organic performance.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conduct off-page content and link profile analysis on our clients and their competitors websites to discover vertical trends and determine weaknesses and opportunities for our clients
- Conduct on-page / technical SEO analysis to find any impediments to SEO performance on clients websites
- Constantly monitor clients SEO performance, and reporting findings back to the Account Management and Senior Management teams
-Lead and contribute to internal strategy meetings to define the most relevant and effective strategies and best SEO practice for all clients
-Keep up to date with industry techniques for SEO and content marketing
-Attend client meeting or conference call when required to support the Account Management or New Business teams
Relevant skills and experience includes:
- Previous SEO experience in an agency or client side role (essential)
- Ability to think strategically with experience of current effective SEO and content marketing techniques (essential)
- Ability to manage own workload to ensure that individual, team and company targets are achieved (essential)
- An understanding of the commercials of online marketing and ecommerce (essential)
- Ability to work in a team environment and support/develop colleagues (essential)
- Ability to communicate and work with various departments effectively (essential)
- Ability to use FTP and database management software (preferred)
- Knowledge of PHP and/or ASP.NET (preferred)
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel (preferred)
- Educated to degree level (preferred)
We offer highly competitive salaries depending on your skills and experience.
Working hours Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
If you feel you have what it takes to make the most of this opportunity and be part of our expert SEO team we want to hear from you!
To apply for this job please contact Andrew at our Liverpool branch on (phone number removed) or email your CV
Also please register online with Brook Street at:- hhtps://(url removed)/porta/full-register.aspx to ensure that we can contact you regarding future roles. If you don`t hear back within 5 working days, please presume you have been unsuccessful for this role
£38.5k - £40.1k Annual
£25k - £28k Annual