Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
This will include building bespoke chambers to client specifications, using different types of hand tools and machinery, picking orders relating to client requirements and progressive training on the company’s product catalogue.
We will provide you with the appropriate training and PPE.
Shift working times may be applied (early/late), depending on company future structing.
* Production experience.
* Mechanical Experience with the use of basic hand & power tools.
* A good level of English and Maths and Computer literate in the use of Microsoft Office software, courier web addressed systems and in house stock management systems.
* A clean driving licence.
* Forklift Counterbalance experience. Licence not required as you will be placed into an in-house operator test.
* Mature communication and constructive interpersonal skills.
* The ability to work independently or as a member of a team.
* Physically fit
£20k - £25k Annual
£8.6 - £10.9 Hourly
£10 - £11 Hourly