MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER / FITTER
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client is a global hit with sites in 59 locations across 12 countries! It is rapidly growing and fast! and has had a huge recruitment drive leaving room for a talented qualified single skilled mechanical engineer / fitter to join their team at their site located in Derby.
- Salary - £39,000 + overtime + pension + package
- Shifts - 3 on 3 off
- Hours - 6-6 (12 hour shifts) rotating days/nights
- Job Type - Permanent role
Purpose of the role:
* Work closely with the Engineering Shift Supervisor, taking responsibility & ownership for delivering a high quality engineering service in support of the achievement of operational goals and targets
* Continuously work to improve the performance of People and Plant to deliver site efficiency and performance standards.
* To complete the craft specific maintenance activities across the entire installed asset base within the department that they work.
* To rapidly diagnose and resolve either electrical or mechanical faults
* To complete all work allocated to a high standards having the ability to complete all maintenance tasks across the installed asset base
* To regularly observe and discuss equipment performance and make recommendations for activities to improve this
* Promote and support the company quality & safety standards, focusing on continuous improvement whilst contributing to the companies 4C’s strategy, and demonstrating the company values and behaviours.
Qualifications + Requirements:
* Previous experience of working within a similar FMCG manufacturing / factory engineering department
* Strong interpersonal and developed communication skill
* Appropriate Technical Qualification (C&G Minimum, BTEC ONC / TEC 3 or higher preferred)
* IEE 17th Edition
* Completion of a recognised Apprenticeship
£400 - £500 Hourly
£500 - £500 Hourly
£40k - £40k Annual
£401 - £500 Annual