CNC Programmer Setter
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Pay: £25,000 per annum, overtime is available
Hours: Monday to Friday - 7:30am - 4:30pm
Flexibility is required to work overtime and different shifts where required.
Company Benefits: Onsite parking, company pension scheme, competitive holidays
Company: You will be working for an exceptionally well established family run company that specialises in creating bespoke stone surfaces for use throughout commercial and domestic buildings.
* You will be Programming, Setting and Operating CNC Breton machines.
* You will be CNC Programming from CAD drawings, using Siemen’s controls.
* You will be working with valuable materials including marble, natural and manmade stone.
* Essential – confident in part-programming or editing programmes using Siemen controls.
* Desirable – ability to programme from CAD drawings until point of completion.
* This role is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to learn new skills, and work in a unique industry.
To apply please email your CV or call Lucy Warden on (phone number removed).
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500
£30k - £32k Annual
£27.5k - £33.5k Annual
£40k - £60k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual