Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Our national client is looking for a Fire & Security Engineer to be part of their expanding team, to provide excellent customer service to their established client base, you'll be working within a reputable Fire & Security company who value their engineers. Our client is NSI Gold approved; they provide the full service from Design to Service & Maintenance to all Residential, Commercial and public sector clients
• As a Service Engineer you will be working on both Fire & Security Systems including, CCTV, Intruder Alarms, Access Control, and Fire Systems.
• Attending to call outs when required
• Location; covering Exeter & Torquay
• Basic Salary; £30,000
• Achievable OTE £10,000 - £15,000 on top of Basic
• Choice of van and personal use, mobile, paid overtime
• Callout: £200 standby rate - 1.5 door to door per callout
• Travel Time - Give 30 minutes each way
• Bonus Scheme
• Van with Personal Use
• Pension Scheme, Death in Service
• Fuel Card, Mobile, Laptop, Tablet
• A minimum of 3 years' experience but with the ability to jump straight into this role.
• Excellent Customer Facing Skills
• A Great 'can do' attitude
• Driving Licence - willing to travel
Apply now to discuss the role and organisation with us in more detail & Apply!
Senior Security Engineer, Security Engineer, Security Systems Engineer, Fire and Security Engineer, Security and Fire Engineer, Multi-skilled Engineer, CCTV Engineer, Intruder Engineer, Access Control Engineer, Fire Alarm Engineer, Fire Engineer, Installation Engineer, Service Engineer