Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
My client is one of Liverpool’s leading firms of Independent Financial Advisers. For over 30 years they have provided personal and corporate financial advice to a wide range of clients based around the world. Their client base is serviced by three consultants, assisted by two administrators, who provide advice on a comprehensive range of financial planning areas; pensions, investments, and protection.
The company is seeking to recruit an administrator for its growing advice team. This challenging role will initially involve administrative duties which include but are not restricted too:-
* Build & maintain excellent client relationships to enable you to deal with many non IFA specific client queries via, phone, post, email.
* General duties – Filing, Mailshots, answering telephone, archiving etc.
* Producing illustration using various Provider platforms & quotation services.
* Processing new business applications, both paper based and on line.
* Continual updating and cleansing of our back-office system – Intelligent Office – including inputting of client records, producing valuations, managing of tasks etc.
* Processing of LOA’s.
* Maintenance of existing business including GPP’s, GLIS, GPHI, GPMI, AE’s etc.
Preferably will have achieved or be undertaking some basic industry exams. Excellent literacy and numerical skills.
The candidate should be able to demonstrate good literacy and numeracy skills and should be able to demonstrate good communication skills and be IT literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Access. The challenges of job will require you to be self-motivated and organised as well as being able to manage your schedule methodically and unsupervised for much of the time.
Their offices are situated in Liverpool city centre.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy
£20k - £32k Annual
£11.4 - £11.4 Hourly
£0 - £24k Annual