Service Engineer - Sheffield
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Rotherham (Based) / Sheffield
c£30,000 per annum plus pension
We are looking for an experienced Field Service Engineer to join our client, a vehicle manufacturer / modifier based in Rotherham. The successful Service Engineer will join the Aftersales department and be responsible for delivering the highest quality repairs to vehicles within the service centre as well as off-site. You will have extensive experience working as a Service Engineer on HGV's and be able to operate off site and in the production centre. Our client are a growing business who want to become 'an employer of choice' in the region and are going through a period of extensive growth. Your time will be split between the site in Rotherham and clients sites throughout the UK.
* Skilled in Coach building / working on HGV's
* Working Electrical and Mechanical knowledge
* City and Guilds level 3 / BTEC ONC (or equivalent industry experience)
* Willingness to promote and adopt the culture of the organisation
* Ability to take full responsibility and ownership of the task
* Carrying out repairs on vehicle bodies, adhering to safe working practice at all times
* Fulfilling customer requirements in a timely and professional manner
* Keeping up to date with current legislation for all technical documentation
* Reporting technical problems in the field to ensure feedback is received by the factory
* Taking responsibility for the accurate communication of parts required
The successful Service Engineer will be required to travel, with the occasional overnight stay and will therefore need to hold a full UK driving licence as well as a flexible work attitude and approach.
Engineering and Manufacturing is a specialist division here at Venatu Recruitment Group. If you’re currently a Field Service Engineer and you’re seeking a change in your career, please do get in touch, we would be happy to discuss the role with you in further detail.
£40k - £50k Annual
£49k - £59k Annual
£14 - £15 Hourly