Motorcycle Sales Executive
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary: 20k Basic, OTE 30k
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday - 08:30-18:00, Saturday 08:30-17:00, Sunday 11:00-16:00 (1 day off in the week, followed by 2 days off in the following week).
Previous or current Motorcycle or Car Sales experience is needed, a passion for / knowledge of motorcycles and a full bike licence is a requirement
Automotive Motorcycle Sales Executive required
Our client is looking to recruit a Motorcycle Sales Executive. Previous experience in Automotive Sales is essential.
You will be required to deliver the brand experience via the sales process by the achievement of monthly individual and team targets.
To deliver excellent customer satisfaction as a Sales Executive by providing all customers with quality and excellence and to consistently exceed internal and external customer expectations.
* High achieving, highly motivated team player with a desire to succeed
* Flexible approach to work and people
* IT literacy - awareness of the importance of complete and accurate data is essential
* Achieve/exceed individual sales targets to contribute to the site profitability
* Update and improve product knowledge to increase opportunities for sales
* Promote, at all times, the franchiser and franchisee culture of quality and excellence
* Approach customers/prospects in a helpful, friendly manner to ensure that the initial meeting and greeting creates a positive impression
* Qualify the customer regarding their financial constraints, vehicle preferences and motoring needs, ensuring no walk-outs and that customers are introduced to Finance & Insurance specialist
* Demonstrate a suitable vehicle to each prospective customer according to their vehicle needs and financial requirements
* Plan and organise sales activities to maximise the time available for face-to-face selling, both on and off-site, daily telephone prospecting and vehicle hand-over is conducted according to the prescribed procedure
* Ensure all paperwork is fully and accurately completed and that you have obtained the customers signature and transactions are signed off by Manager
* Operate the prospecting and follow-up system and keep an up-to-date diary so that appointments and follow-up entries are made and returned to the database executive for entry
* Ensure Sales Administrators are correctly advised of vehicles required and delivery dates
* Follow all laid-down administrative procedures on activities, reports, company procedures
To apply please email your CV to Nicola MacDonald at Driven Motor Jobs in the strictest of confidence
(phone number removed)
Submit your up to date CV, ensuring you include all your contact details, including your mobile phone number, postcode and your email address.
NB: Your details will not be sent to any of our client’s without your permission.
Driven Motor Jobs (phone number removed)
We specialise in automotive recruitment
£34k - £36k Annual
£25k - £32.1k Annual
£22k - £28k Annual