ERP/CRM Solutions Architect
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
We are looking for an experienced Solutions Architect with a background in CRM/ERP solutions to work for a leading global travel organisation at their Luton office.
This organisation has embarked on an exciting, large scale digital transformation strategy and are looking for a talented Architect to join the Customer Experience and Engagement team, as part of the international Digital team.
This individual will drive the technical design and architecture authority for this programme and provide technical leadership during the development, test, build and deployment phases, assuring the solution adheres to the planned architecture and all functional and non-functional requirements are satisfied.
They will also continuously look for opportunities to simplify and rationalise the platform technology stack. They will collaborate with the rest of the business and the technical delivery leads and translate it into architectural blueprints that outline the customer platform solutions to achieve business objectives. They will assess the long-term benefits and impact of proposals and perform solution options analysis.
· Experience in architecting large scale enterprise grade Customer centric solutons
· Experience in CRM or ERP solutions in Saas/Paas architecture
· Good knowledge of Iaas/Paas implementations in a hybrid model
· Understanding of Enterprise Integration Patterns and best practices
· Understanding of Data and Information Security core concepts, principles and best practices
· Experience of applying various integration patterns in highly complex and heterogenous environment including SOA, API and Microservices
· Experience with creating your own architectural designs (not entirely reliant on development teams – we are looking for someone who can take input from the developers but also be creative themselves)
CRM/ERP Solutions Architect – Luton – Up to £75k + bonus + benefits
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy