IT Field Engineer
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Networking, Virtualisation, Exchange, Active Directory, Cloud
This well-established organisation requires a driven and self-motivated IT Field Engineer to join their busy technical services team and motivate those around them. The key to this role is providing first class support to managed services customers. The Field Engineer will perform resolving incidents, product upgrades and proactive support.
The current vacancy is for an innovative IT solutions organisation who are looking for an Field Engineer to provide specialist support. Ideally, you will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in similar roles.
- Excellent experience support Apple and Windows desktop operating systems
- Knowledge of: Network Hardware, Windows Server, AD, Exchange, Office 365, Azure, Virtualisation and more
- Customer focused with a pro-active approach to fulfilling client requirements
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Valid UK driving licence/transport and happy to travel
The company have an excellent reputation within their sector. They really look after their employees by offering structured training, the opportunity to develop your technical knowledge and a clearly defined career path.
Email your cv for consideration to Alex at (url removed)
Contact (phone number removed)
£26k - £29k Annual
£20k - £30k Annual
£15.4 - £15.4 Hourly
£28k - £33k Annual