Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Working in the Credit & Debt Management team you will be responsible for handling both inbound and outbound telephone contacts and written correspondence to the department. You will also be responsible for customers who have outstanding debt which will need to be managed through Litigation and Enforcement processes, deciding on the most appropriate course of action. Having experience of Civil Litigation and Enforcement in connection with debt collection will be advantageous however, FULL training will be given.
Duties and responsibilities of Case Coordinator
* Resolve difficult customer situations and handle escalated customer contact
* Manage individual customer cases using appropriate ligation and enforcement strategies to maximise debt collection whilst adhering to court process.
* Work will involve incoming and outbound telephone contacts, written correspondence, non contact administration
* Identify fraudulent accounts and refer these to the Team Manager
* Initiate and put forward suggestions to improve processes and procedures
* Ensure individual performance targets and agreed objectives are achieved and maintained.
* Work with other teams within the Debt Prevention Department
This is a temporary position to begin with, which will lead on to a permanent position for the right person.
If this sounds like you, please click apply
£19k - £20k Annual
£29k - £34k Annual
£23k - £33.5k Annual
£18k - £21k Annual