Accountant - Part Time
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
As a Qualified Accountant you will manage the financial accounting and reporting for the business. Working closely and effectively with the Office Administrator, Project Management and Senior Management the responsibilities are:
- Producing timely and accurate management accounts, monthly and for year-end
- Investigating variances against budgets and providing analysis of differences
- Preparing annual budgets and cash flow, updating the cashflow forecast monthly
- Preparing and submitting the quarterly VAT return to meet legal deadlines
- Ad-hoc financial reporting to inform management decision making
Skills and attributes required:
- AAT Qualified or equivalent.
- The successful candidate will have a high degree of accuracy with excellent oral and written communication skills
- An eye for detail and is happy to work alone or with others, to deadlines and within recognised accounting practices.
This is a fantastic, part-time opportunity for someone with an accounting background to use their skills within a friendly, dynamic and successful small company. While some core hours in the office will be required the role would suit someone looking for flexibility within a part-time position.
You will receive a competitive pro rata salary of £30,000 dependent upon experience plus benefits. 25 days holiday and Auto enrolment pension Scheme.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to be considered, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser and Specialist Recruiter, who provide recruitment services in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: part time, accountant, finance manager, AAT, ACCA, CIMA, Sage
By applying for this role, you give permission for Spider to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information you provide in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Spider will not use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will also request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any other recruiting company who are working directly with Spider for recruitment advertising purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your dream job or offering career related advice
£9.5 - £10 Hourly
£10 - £10 Annual