Part Time Telesales Executive
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary: Up to £21,000 (Pro Rata of £15,750) + Excellent uncapped commission
21 days holiday plus bank holidays and your Birthday off.
Dress Down day on Fridays.
Part Time (30 hours per week)
Monday to Friday 09:00am – 3:00pm
Are you a Self-Motivated Telesales Executive looking for a new opportunity to work Part Time?
Are you driven to succeed with a passion for hitting sales targets?
If you are answering Yes, then please read on and apply below.
Our Client is a multi-award winning and leading business to business communications provider of products and services in the telecoms and data industry.
The successful applicant will join as a field-based engineer, dedicated within the multi-skilled team providing a high level of technical expertise and customer service to new and existing customers.
The successful applicant will be working in the Telesales team within the Equipment Department.
* You will be responsible for making outbound Telesales calls to grow and push the Business forward further.
* Duties will include contacting existing customers to up sell and offer new products that are available.
* You will be selling telephone and cloud-based systems.
* You will be responsible to arrange meetings for potential new business by cold calling and building strong relationships.
* If you are a driven and self-motivated sales professional who has an absolute passion for selling and hitting achievable targets this is a great opportunity.
* You will be provided a designated geographical area and you will be targeted to do 2 hours of outbound cold calling per day.
* To provide excellent communication skills.
* To have proven sales ability with a resilient approach to developing new business.
* To provide a professional attitude and confident knowledge of our Clients products and services.
* High attention to detail with a passion for accuracy.
* Experience of Microsoft office and excel is advantageous.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Sales Professional to join a growing and well-respected Business within this industry.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.
If you are interested and would like to apply, please do not hesitate to contact Dan Pyle at CMD Recruitment on (phone number removed) and email
£17k - £18k Annual