IT Helpdesk Engineer
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Based in Herne Bay
£18,000 - £23,000 Per Annum
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join a progressive IT managed services provider as a Helpdesk Engineer.
Working in a key role based at our client’s head office in Herne Bay, the successful candidate will be responsible for logging and resolving IT incidents and faults reported by a varied client base.
Applicants will ideally have a background in IT with strong technical knowledge and a customer focused approach.
The salary for this role is £18,000 to £23,000 per annum, depending on previous experience. Working hours are 8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Deal with reported incidents and faults over the phone and via email, categorising and prioritising issues.
* Conduct thorough diagnostics with end users, proactively providing the customer with regular updates on the progress of their fault.
* Ensure all faults are progressed and cleared within the Service Level Agreement, aiming for first time fault resolution every time.
* When necessary, escalate faults in a timely fashion to other internal and external teams.
* Identify any repetitive issues or service risks that customers face and report to Service Delivery Managers.
* Have previous experience in a helpdesk or technical support environment.
* Hold a relevant IT qualification.
* Have technical knowledge of Windows desktop and server environments.
* Be familiar with networking and WAN technology.
* Have a customer orientated attitude, with professional communication skills.
If you are a confident team player who takes pride in successfully troubleshooting IT issues, please don’t hesitate to apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of responses we cannot give feedback to individual applicants. Should you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume you have not been successful
£24k - £28k Annual
£17k - £25k Annual
£26k - £28k Annual
£23k - £28k Annual