Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Due to company expansion they have undergone a restructure and Racon Resource are looking to recruit a number of key appointments into their mid and senior Management team. This is an excellent time to join this growing business.
We have an opportunity for a Production Engineer to join the team. The Production Engineer is responsible for interpreting customer specifications and the creation of cost estimates and schedules while providing all necessary support during the execution of projects. This role ensures proper engineering oversight on all technical production jobs ensuring compliance and innovation.
* Develop cost estimates and work schedules for production engineering.
* Interface with Supply Chain and others as required to ensure cross communication to support and validate production plan.
* Report on technical risk and provide input to innovation.
Engineering, Project Management, and Production Processes
* Assist with the engineering evaluation of customer specifications including technical drawings and proposals. The evaluation to include bid/no bids, risk assessment, project cost, and project schedule.
* Assist with the provision of modification procedures and technical information and the resolution of system malfunctions or failures to ensure production output and on time delivery targets are achieved in a cost effective manner and in accordance to customer specifications.
* Deliver documentation, including instructions, operational manuals and proof of compliance, for our internal and external customers with key metrics for schedule, quality, and budget.
* Track and report on production level progress, hour utilisation, and costs throughout the job.
* Complete a post job summary to highlight the successes and lessons learned.
* Contribute to continuous improvement efforts to improve safety and quality and reduce cost and cycle time.
Testing & Commissioning
* Create and carry out the machine test and commissioning program scope and coverage.
* Serve as the focal point to build support and for corrective response to findings made during testing and commissioning.
* Confirm and verify compliance with customer requirements and company design standards.
* University Graduate in Mechanical or Electrical engineering essential
* Over 5 years’ experience in mechanical or electrical engineering field
* 1 - 3 years’ minimum experience of working with railway rolling stock preferred
If you would like to apply, please upload your CV for immediate consideration. Please note, should you be offered the position you will be required to undertake a drug and alchohol test. Thank you in advance.
Racon Resource are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business
£35k - £40k Annual
£38k - £41k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual