Business Development Manager Seafood
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
LOCATION: Exeter, Plymouth, Torquay, Weymouth, Newquay, Bodmin, Truro, St Austell, Falmouth, St. Ives, Penzance, Salcombe, Exmouth, Barnstaple, Taunton, Yeovil, Poole, Bournemouth, Glastonbury, Weston-Super-Mare
SALARY: £25,000 to £30,000 + Commission / Bonus
COMPANY / ROLE
Our client is a well-established organisation in the Seafood industry, the company supply a wide range of Seafood, Fresh Fish, Frozen Fish, Shellfish, Prawns, Mussels, Oysters & Smoked Fish directly into the Hospitality & Restaurant Sector; Hotels, Restaurants, Caterers, Pubs & Gastro-Pubs throughout South West England.
The company are now looking to recruit an office-based / internal Business Development Manager to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the Seafood industry, will hold a proven track-record in sales / business development and will be comfortable / capable of working efficiently in an office environment. Candidates must be organisation, motivated, hungry for success and looking to join a successful, continually growing, company within the Seafood / Fresh Fish industry.
Principal responsibilities / Knowledge / Experience
1. Minimum 2 years of proven sales success in the Seafood Industry.
2. Sales / Business Development experience – essential
3. Maintain a professional relationship with customers and ensure they are kept satisfied with the companies services.
4. To manage the key account list to maximise sales and profit
5. Effective Communicator.
6. Prompt and accurate reporting to the Directors as required.
7. Computer literate.
If you would like to apply for or require information on the role, please email your CV with the reference number and all relevant details to beth.clayton@dexternicholas(.)com