Office Finance Administrator
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
20 days holiday p.a.
Auto-enrolment pension scheme after probation passed
Group life insurance
Company optician's scheme
Company gym pass (wait list dependant)
We are looking for a reliable & trustworthy Office & Finance Administrator. You will undertake office administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritising and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy. Hands on experience working with SAGE software a bonus, confidently working with figures a must, and proven work as a finance assistant essential.
We are looking for an Administrator to keep our company’s day-to-day accounting and office procedures running smoothly. If you have a background in Finance, knowledge of bookkeeping activities, and have strong organisational and administrative abilities we’d like to meet you. As you are dealing with sensitive company information confidentiality is essential.
Tasks for the office & finance administrator will include, but not be limited to:
* Bookkeeping - Support finance controller with daily accounts procedures, must have a good understanding of bookkeeping procedure.
* Invoice & Expense processing
* Create and update spreadsheets
* Update records and database with financial data - bank statements/cash transactions, sales and purchase invoices, credit card transactions etc
* Review and process reimbursements
* Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
* Keep stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary
* Assist colleagues whenever necessary
* Support reception whenever necessary with front of house and facilities
* Advanced knowledge of MS Word & MS Excel (creating spreadsheets and charts and using financial Excel functions)
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy
£30k - £40k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£450 - £500 Daily