Junior Security Analyst
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
A leading and dynamic organisation are currently looking for an ambitious individual to join their technical team helping to deliver excellent support to their clients. Based in rural, but modern offices with onsite parking, this company offers the opportunity to develop in a fast paced environment.
* Monitoring antivirus alerts and remediating issues where required
* Producing weekly/monthly/quarterly reports as per client specification
* Logging, managing and resolving customer security issues
* Working with 3rd party resources to resolve issues
* Keeping up to day with development of products and with wider technology trends
* Working closely with the security services manager
The ideal candidate for this Junior Security Analyst role will be ambitious with a strong work ethic and keen to learn and develop. This is a fast paced role working in a dynamic environment. The following skills and experience are essential:
* Minimum of 1 years’ IT experience
* Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
* Administration of Microsoft operating systems and applications
* Knowledge of Microsoft domain infrastructure – Exchange, DNS, DHCP, Active Directory, Group policy
* Android / IOS experience
If you’re an IT support technician looking to make the move into a security focused role working for a client who is offering great career progression and rewarding working environment, please contact us immediately for a talk about your circumstances.
MARS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from suitably qualified applicants regardless of race, colour, sex, marital status, national origin, religion, age, disability, or any other protected status. Suitable candidates for the role will be contacted within 3 working days, unfortunately if you haven’t heard back in this time your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
MARS Recruitment is a specialist Engineering & IT recruiter working in partnership with companies across the UK and offers services of both an Employment Business (for Temporary/Contract roles) and an Employment Agency (for Permanent roles)
£24k - £30k Annual
£20k - £22k Annual