Business Development Manager – Office Supplies
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
As one of the UK’s leading Office Supplies provider, this company are looking for the right Business Development Manager to share their vision of quick and effective growth. This company have been in operation for over 15 years and are going through their strongest growth period since initiation.
This is a key role within a leading manufacturer of Office Supplies. This company are currently looking for a high achieving new Business Development Manager to join their already successful team.
You will be charged with:
* Developing and winning new business, offering a full portfolio of Office Supplies and Print solutions
* Work closely with a team of 8 who are all on the same mission for success
* Show consistent enthusiasm in your day to day duties, ensuring that you give a positive outlook even in difficult situations
* Work closely with the design and manufacturing team to ensure 100% customer satisfaction
* Hit weekly/monthly sales targets
The Business Development Manager must have:
* A strong knowledge of a business to business within a competitive sales environment.
* Experience within the Office Supplies/Print sector is essential, and you must have had experience in selling to the end user.
* You will be highly motivated and have a background of always hitting targets
You will need to have strong cold calling abilities and excellent negotiation skills.
Within this role the Business Development Manager will be looking at a basic of £25,000-£30,000 with an excellent uncapped commission structure you will be expecting a yearly salary of around £50,000, the commission is uncapped the top candidates are getting considerably more than this. The sky is the limit with this role.
If you would like the opportunity to discuss this position further, apply online today for a confidential discussion.
Please send us your CV on advice for your future career move
£28k - £30k Annual
£25k - £25k Annual
£0 - £40k Annual
£25k - £25k Annual