3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer with strong Citrix Skills
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
* Excellent knowledge of Citrix Technology stack.
* Microsoft Windows Server.
* Active Directory.
* Knowledge of VMware .
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Exchange Server 2016.
* Good knowledge of OS / software deployments methodologies.
* Good knowledge, experience of troubleshooting networking protocols and technologies such as TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, routing and VLANs.
* Good knowledge of backup systems.
* Problem Resolution.
* Previous experience of supporting bespoke applications.
The role will involve supporting the existing infrastructure including server, storage, network, data and applications as well as project based work to improve and enhance the infrastructure environment.
This role is commutable from Watford, Milton Keynes, Luton, St Albans, Aylesbury and parts of North London – Borehamwood. Please send your most up to date CV ASAP as this is an excellent company to work for
£40k - £45k Annual
£70k - £75k Annual