Lead Generation £25k
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Your new role
The Lead Generation Executive will research and make outbound calls to potential prospects and existing clients to promote the firm's solutions. The goal of the outbound calling effort is to generate leads and qualify potential business opportunities for business developers and other stakeholders.
The individual will work closely with the Head of BD, Head of Sector and Service Line Marketing, and Heads of Regional Business Development, to follow up leads that have been generated by national or regional marketing campaigns and other activity to support work winning activity.
The post holder has the opportunity to significantly impact business development efforts by qualifying leads, identifying opportunities, and securing quality appointments by successfully articulating our service and brand proposition.
What you'll need to succeed
• Research and qualify new business leads and initiate contact with potential targets, liaising with the business development team as appropriate
• Work with the Head of Sectors and Service Line Marketing to fully understand live campaigns and be able to articulate the messaging to targets
• Call targets that have engaged with marketing campaigns to further qualify and secure appointments for business developers and fee earners within the firm
• Work with the business development team to schedule appointments for new prospects on a local, regional or national basis as required
• With the help of the National Information Services (NIS) team, perform research on prospective client organizations to best equip fee earners for their meetings
• Deliver qualified, quality appointments to business developers that identify each prospects' goals, plans, challenges, and timeline
• Qualify and follow up with inbound inquiries produced from marketing and lead generation campaigns to ensure that valuable sales time is focused on high probability leads
• Work with the Head of BD to prioritise efforts, refine selling strategies, share results and plan next steps
• Track all prospect and client calls and contact on Dynamics 365 and work with the Head of BD and Head of Sector and Service Line Marketing to assess the Return on Investment (ROI) of campaigns and setting future KPIs
• Report on all calling activity and other contact made through Dynamics 365
• Have a strong understanding of the firm’s services and capability and adopt a ‘one firm’ approach to target and client conversations
Personal and professional qualities
• Experience of consultative selling in a professional services environment
• A clear focus on lead generation, qualification and conversion
• Experience of effectively utilising a CRM system to log, track and report on all activity
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• A confident and clear communicator
• The commerciality to be able to identify and open up opportunities
• Experience of working in a business with strong, consistent brand messaging
• A proactive and self-motivated individual with a strong desire to succeed
• An active team player
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
£30k - £35k Annual
£44k - £45k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual