Business Analyst - Agile, Software, Automation
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
A successful automation software development company are seeking a Business Analyst to join their busy team.
In this role you will be responsible for working on projects implementing software designed to improve business processes.
* Deliver the solutions in line with the product development roadmap.
* Gather and analyse Customer requirements, before translating these into solutions that can be brought to life by the product developers.
* Proactively engage and promote the user community to source ideas, opportunities and information to enable prioritisation.
* Work with the Product Owner to translate requirements into user stories to feed the Agile development teams.
* Review and contribute to the technical product documentation.
The ideal candidate:
* 2-3 years’ experience as a business analyst, ideally in an Agile environment, with tangible evidence of output delivered.
* Curious individual who is comfortable pushing the boundaries of the unknown, starting from a blank sheet of paper, and solving problems by finding the right solution for Users.
* Self-starter who enjoys learning continuously and working autonomously, driving and prioritising their own work to deliver against a clear set of agreed objectives.
* Acts with integrity, acknowledging mistakes and celebrating successes, in an open and honest way to build long and lasting relationships with Customers, Partners, and colleagues.
* Degree qualified (minimum 2.1), or equivalent, in a relevant subject with a level of experience that provides tangible evidence for suitability for the role.
* Core skills: Creativity, problem solving, stakeholder management; prioritisation; problem solving; requirements elicitation and translation, workshop delivery, and communication.
* Desirable experience: Delivering output in accordance with Agile principles and methodology; user story writing; acceptance criteria experience; delivering exceptional customer experience; and building stakeholder networks.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build a career with a market leading organisation.
The role will require occasional UK travel
Business Analyst – Agile, Software, Automation
£40-50k dependent on experience